Her Magazine, is a monthly New Zealand women's business magazine aimed at entrepreneurial women whose goal is to be self-employed, start their own business or grow their business.
Each month the Her Magazine runs a short story competition. Entries must be original and previously unpublished. Her Magazine retains first publication rights for all winning entries for a period of six months.
- Entries to have a maximum of 1200 words and be double spaced
- Each entry must be the author’s original work
- Entries must not have been published before
- Entries can only be submitted once
- Submissions must be accompanied by a short biography of the writer
Email submissions to: email@example.com
More details: Her Magazine Short Story Competition